- DerbyTalking Points offers the opportunity to have a face-to-face chat with a social care worker in your community
- Flu season is now complete, only pregnant patients will receive the flu vaccine until the end of March.
- FREE, weekly walks are back on ready to welcome new walkers – all are welcome, especially those who are aiming to be more active in 2017!
- Pharmacy First begins in Derby on 1st December 2016 find out how you can access this service for minor illness
- Lister House has moved to MJOG, improving text messaging services to patients…
The Practice electrics will be down from 1pm until 2pm on Thursday 23rd February, sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
At Lister House Derby, Dr Hale and Partners aim to provide the highest quality healthcare to our patients. We will serve our local communities by providing an excellent standard of comprehensive, professional healthcare to all our patients. Our well trained multidisciplinary staff are caring, organised and responsive to our patient's needs. They are continually striving to improve our service and work in partnership with our patients.