We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of car park spaces at both Lister House Surgery and at Oakwood Medical Centre. The Lister House car park is shared with the neighbouring St Thomas Road Surgery and the on-site pharmacy. Parking is at the vehicle owner's risk and the surgery is not liable for any vehicle or its contents.
We cannot guarantee a parking space for everyone, therefore car parking will only ever be available on a first come first served basis.
We request that all patients use the car park in a manner that is considerate to others and we expect the following common sense guidelines to be observed:
- At Lister House, please park in the bays marked LH Surgery only.
- Please do not park in the Staff Parking area, and please do not block access to or from these spaces.
- Please do not park in other areas /access routes to the car park. A route should be kept clear at all times given that emergency vehicles routinely require clear access to both surgeries.
- Please only park in a disabled bay if you are entitled to do so.
- Please do not block the entrance to the car park. We do not encourage queueing.
- We offer spaces for the duration of your visit to the surgery only. Therefore please vacate the car park promptly following your consultation with the Doctor or Nurse.
Finally, because we cannot guarantee a space for every patient we do advise that you leave plenty of time for parking in order that you may arrive at the surgery in good time for your appointment. There are several side roads in the close vicinity.